Won myself an iPad from AxSerPro

By renee - December 25, 2012

As I was browsing through my Facebook, I happened to see my friend sharing about AXSERPRO giving out iPad due to their celebration in 2nd anniversary this year.  So out of boredom, I decided to give it a try and never did I expect that an amazing news just happened on me.

GUESS WHAT? 
I was being selected as their iPad Winner.  'My biggest Christmas Present'.



How do I get it ?



All you have to do is just to fulfill 3 easy steps and you may be the next lucky ones just like me. 

1) Like the Photo
2) Share 
3) Like them on Facebook 

Check them out at : http://www.facebook.com/axserpro to find out how you can be the next winner just like me :D 

* They will be selecting randomly on every 500 Likes again.. Another 9 more iPad waiting for you :D
So hurry ~ 



Bye people. I'm gonna check out what's fun inside the ipad :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments