Tatty Marsh

By renee - March 25, 2013

Loves floral prints, polka dots, vintage?
 Or you have been ransacking of what birthday gifts, anniversary presents to purchase?
Don't worry and let me introduce to you 
TATTY MARSH 


Tatty Marsh is the only place where you can find brands from the UK such as Cath Kidston, Susie Watsons, Emma Bridgewater and many more. 

Every corner in Tatty Marsh makes me smile. They are all so pretty! 


Upon stepping in, we were greeted by Macaroons and Champagne.
See how colourful the Macaroons are!! 


Let me bring you through the shop ~
Cath Kidstons Corner 







They even have sewing kit from Cath Kidstons. 




 Can I bring home all of them? HEHE (:

Emma Bridgewater Corner 




Susie Watsons 



Say 'HI' to TEDDY 

AND also this little pony 

There are also jewelries as well

  
and pretty bags for the girls 


 Brought Jennie along and she was mad happy about it ! 




Inside Tatty Marsh, you will also find some awesome and creative plates 




 Not forgetting the corner for gentlemen as well 




More pretty stuffs

We had treasure hunting around the shop and I won myself a 
'PRETTY AND ELEGANT DRANGONFLY BROOCH'

This was what I said on that night when I was told to describe this brooch. 


With the other winners as well :D 


Thanks Victoria and Haren for inviting us !
And not forgetting the goodies bag as well
Love it ! 

Tatty Mash Pte Ltd
Location: 
Tanglin Mall , #02-07
163 Tanglin Road 
Tel: 6887 4225

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sat: 9am - 9pm
Sunday: 10am - 8pm

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments