Swatow Dim Sum Buffet

By renee - June 06, 2013


Few months back, together with my friends and boyf we went to 'Swatow Dim Sum Buffet' at Toa Payoh to satisfy our craving. As the buffet will be starting at 3pm, I decided to had a piece of biscuit first before my stomach keep growling. We reached on the dot and waited for the dishes to be served, as this is not like the normal buffet style where you can go around and take the foods you wanted. The dim sum will be on the push cart where the staffs will go around the tables asking the customers the portion they wanted : D

The 3 dishes above will be served once only for each customer. 
Scroll down and check out all the free flow foods that we had. 













My verdict: I feel that it's a pretty affordable Dim Sum Buffet which cost us about $27 nett individual. A bigger group will be much preferred so that you will get to try even more varieties. Foodwise, I think it's not too bad and 'CUSTARD BUN' is a must try item. I love the texture alot. Just the first bite, you will surely experience an explosion of custard. Creamy and smooth, the filling was a delectable balance of sweet and salty. Oh boy, how I wish i can go back and eat their custard bun again. I'm sure you will be as full as I am if you get to try it. Do remember to reach at 3pm so you won't miss any dim sum.


Anyway, thanks for reading. After posting this, I'm feeling so hungry and now going off for my dinner. 

Location:
Blk 181 Toa Payoh Lorong 4
#02-602 S (310181)
Daily Dim Sum Buffet: 3pm - 5pm

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, may i know if you went on weekend or weekday please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I went on Weekends :D

    ReplyDelete